Trying to Get Pregnant

? do temps ever lie?

Today is cd14 and I had my IUI today. The entire cycle is controlled by drugs and so I pretty much charted for the heck of it. My temp increased this morning so I am betting ff will give me an ovulation day as yesterday. With an ultrasound on Saturday, and a trigger shot to induce ovulation for today, is ff wrong or did I ovulate yesterday?.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? do temps ever lie?

• Medicated temps can definitely lie. Trust your doctor. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes
  • Yes, we plan on using the same donor for all our children if possible.:) we want them all to be full siblings.
  • Thank you! You can ask me any question! I am not easily offended and I see no reason to be embarrassed about our IF. Unless it involves the inlaws..... then I am a closed book!
  • imageLindsRockies:
    Did you and DH get to see the donor's picture?  What made you choose him?

We saw pictures and also medical profiles. We picked a donor that looked the most like DH that we could find. The donor also ended up having the same hobbies and interests and even is the same height and weight! It ended up perfect! Are you considering DS?

• :) Yeah. it is, but now that we have picked the donor, we don't really think about it much......... It is really easy to forget we even used a donor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"