Special Needs
Options

T&Ps please

I know I'm new to the board, but I just found out today that my uncle has committed suicide. My family is stunned and hurt. It's just such a whirlwind of emotions. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we try and figure out where to go from here. Thanks
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: T&Ps please

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Prayers to you and your family.
  • Options
    So sorry for this shocking loss. Saying a prayer for you all now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this trying time.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss.  My husbands grandfather committed suicide and it was VERY hard on everyone in the family.

Hugs. 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. T&P for you and your family.
  • Options
    Oh no!  I am so sorry for your family's loss.  :(
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. I hope you family can find strength in each other during this tough time.
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Options
    Oh my, suicide is so tough for those of us left behind. My cousin committed suicide three years ago. It's devastating in so many ways. Take care of yourself.
    dx: Fragile X Syndrome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"