TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~*~Weekly Budget Check-in~*~*~

Welcome to the budget check-in! This check-in is for those of us who are trying to work on our budgets and do better with our money. No matter what point you are at with budgeting, you are welcome to join in!  

I will try and do this check-in on Monday mornings but no guarantee. If I forget remind me.  

?People who don?t take risks generally make about 2 big mistakes a year, people who do take risks generally make about 2 big mistakes a year? -Peter Drucker It is time to whip that budget into shape!

Have you set your goal and made your plan to achieve it?

What have you done to work towards your goal?  Are you on track with meeting your goal?

Did you have any setbacks this week?

What is your tightwad tip of the week?

blessedhope - It sounds like you guys are organized and have a plan! How is this week going? Any more unexpected expenses? How's your dog? How did you do on your grocery bill?

sammer818 - Did you find a spreadsheet you liked? Have you started your budget yet?

maddielynn321 - I'm glad you found a new truck for your DH and good job on paying off all of DH's accounts. You guys are on a roll! I'm sorry to hear about your job though. Hopefully you can find something else that you enjoy.

paisleybaby33 and MrsErinH? Any updates on you? How is your budgeting going?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Started TTC June 2010
BFP #1
07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
TTA for 7 months
Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
TTC Again May 2014
Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
- All BFN's
SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ~*~*~Weekly Budget Check-in~*~*~

• Options
    imagemaddielynn321:

Have you set your goal and made your plan to achieve it? We're still doing well on our long term goal. My short term goal is to put make a grocery budget for each week of May and stick to it. I'm loving the updates you ladies have shared about these so we'll see how I do. :)

Good luck with your grocery budgeting! I've been doing it for over a month now and loving it! It makes me feel so good when I stick to my goal and don't go over budget. And it definitely helps to have it all written out beforehand, it lessens the impulse buys. Smile I can't wait to hear how you do!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Have you set your goals and made your plans to achieve it? I feel like all our goals are short term. I am not really seeing a bigger plan of where we need to be financially. I guess that is what we need to work on.

What have you done to work towards your goal? Are you on track with your plans? We are really learning how to say "no" and adjusting to living on less. We are working to be more organized and have more communication about our finances wich seems to be half the battle

Did you have any set backs this week? Yes! Too many "I'll just stop by the store on my way home to get a few things..." It adds up

Tightwad tip: not really a tip because I'm not sure if it is going to work yet. I brought some stuff to the consignment store and am hoping it sells so I can make a few bucks.

my dogs doing better, she just needed an antibiotic.

Thanks for doing this Jenn! I always appreciate it.

My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"