Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Moms of Boys

What are your boys into these days? DS1 is turning 4 and I need b day present suggestions. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moms of Boys

• Options
    DS makes me play "repair shop" with him every day. If your son doesn't have tools, Black & Decker makes a great set. DS also loves boats/pirate ships, books, and games (UNO Moo, cards, Jenga).

• Options
    He's basically a "real boy" now.  He likes superheroes, pirates, matchbox car tracks, sports, remote controlled cars, nerf guns (I'm not big into them, but a friend's boys have them and he drools over them), Legos, etc.  Basically, if it's in one of the boy aisles of the store, he's going to like it.  :-)  In fact, if Barbie was driving a car or a train, he'd probably like that too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS has the most fun outside these days (mind you, we just finished a long snowy winter, so playing outside is kind of novel right now). He's also really into playdough, and cooking. We bought him a LeapPad for his 4th birthday and he LOVES it. We keep it put aside and he gets it for a bit of time each day, usually during quiet/nap time, so it stays fun and special. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    super heros

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Legos, cars/trucks, balls, nerf guns, water guns 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He's obsessed with superheros.
  • Options
    Superheros. He has a cape that is spiderman on one side and batman on the other and he LOVES it.  Pirates, trains, dinosaurs are all hits too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • Options
    jssica2jssica2 member
    Hi I'm jessica i have a 3yr old he loves cars. trucks. tranes. puzzles. books. things like that.
  • Options
    My kids love their water table, and train sets (tons of trains and tracks). 
  • Options
    Super hero's, Leapster Explorer, water guns, remote control cars, soccer, board games and bikes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    byrne15byrne15 member

DS loves board games...regular uno & battleship as well.  It took him a few times to learn how to play, but he is good at it and the more kid-like games are a little boring to him (candy land, uno moo etc)

He also really likes hotwheel cars and remote controlled toys

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    DS love superheroes - lots of imaginext stuff.  He loves I Spy books, board games, and his stomp rockets.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"