Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

First PP AF! Awesome timing

I've posted on this board a little bit, but here's a little back story.  I'm still nursing L, and hadn't had a PP AF.  I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and since it had been so long since I'd spoken to a doctor about it, I thought I would ask for the testing to be redone just to see where I'm at these days.

My appointment for a physical is this afternoon with my GP. At that point they will give me a requisition for the ultrasound and blood work necessary.  I was freaking out a bit since without AF, I thought maybe I would have to wait for the BW or take something to bring it on so I could get it done on CD3.  Well, in somewhat perfect timing AF showed up this morning.  I'm not so sure it's perfect timing since they will want to do a pap, but I don't really care at this point.

I'm so excited to finally be able to start charting temps again and get this show on the road!  I wanted to do the AF dance this morning, but my cramps kind of killed the mood.

image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: First PP AF! Awesome timing

• Options
    That's exciting to be able to start charting again!  Good luck with your appointment!
  • Options
    YaY! That's great news.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekicius56:

Good luck! I remember I was really happy to get my first PP period in Jan, even though it was nice not to have it for almost 2 years, :)

I know the feeling.  I really loved not having AF since I remembered they were so heavy and painful, but it's been nice not having one in well over 2 years.  We started TTC back in November, so it's nice to finally feel like it's not a futile effort.

image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"