Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

loves tags and metal clips....

My goodness, DD is crazy...she will find a tag on anything and want to touch, pull on it and put it in her mouth......its so cute to watch her little fingers grap hold of it and observe it then start to put it in her mouth.

the other odd thing she likes to put in her mouth is the metal clip on those pacifier leashes.  Obviously we dont let her do that, I think we will have to get rid of the for now because sometime shes able to unclip it from her clothes and starts to suck on the metal.

What strange things do your LOs like to put in their mouth?

Re: loves tags and metal clips....

• Options
    Draw strings, like from a sweatshirt.  And zipper pulls.  She also loves to face plant, mouth wiiiiiiiiide open on my dog, then come up with a face full of fur.  Hilarious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Everything. I am not sure there is anything she hasn't tried to taste in the house. This morning she made her way over to the door in a scoot crawl and found an oak tree seed pod on the floor and almost got in her mouth. She examines everything and squeezes it a few times before she goes to eat it, so at least I have time to snatch away the inedible items. The cats have no idea what they are in for.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My HAIR! lol He will grab a strand, put it in his mouth and suck on it, lol Of course I dont let him but it is funny. He also loves the tags! We bought him one of those taggie blankies and he loves it :)
  • Options

Tags here too -- I love how DD studies them.  She also likes zippers and anything that has a thread/ribbon on it.  

And she loves her socks - taking them off and eating them. 

• Options
    tags and hair!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"