Parenting
Options

If you have traveled with a Graco Nautilus

What car seat bag will it fit into? I've been searching online with no luck so I thought I'd try here (and on the travel board). We are going to check the seat instead of renting a car seat with the rental car. TIA
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersimageimage

Re: If you have traveled with a Graco Nautilus

• Options
    A garbage bag.  We traveled once with it and we just tightened down the straps and put in a garbage bag at the gate. 
    Two boys already - ages 5 and 3...

...baby #3 is here...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Use it on board, don't check it.

1) Kids generally behave better if they're strapped in the way they would be in a car because it's familiar

2) It's not unheard of for checked seats to get lost like any other piece of luggage. What would you do if you got to the other end and it was gone

3) Checked carseats often aren't treated well. They end up under piles of heavy luggage, have been dropped from heights and other things that could compromise their efficacy in an accident. Carseat experts consider a checked seat the same as one that's been in an accident; unusable.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Nautilus fits in the "Rover gear" bag (green and black--we got ours on amazon).  Tight fit, but it works.
    imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
  • Options
    We haven't used it on the plane, but as PP said, I am scared of checking it, so we usually gate check it. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"