TTC after 35
Options

Got my hcg results!

On the 13th they were at 14,850.  On the 14th, they were at 13,700.  On the 16th they were at 10,000.  Miscarriage was early morning on the 17th.  Today, the 27th, they are down to 52.9.  That's pretty good right?  I'll go back in a week for another blood draw.

Missing our little turkey.
Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Got my hcg results!

• Options
    Well you should be down to 0 pretty soon, Unfortunately I know a little too much about this topic. After my hcg went to 0, I got my period about two or three days later. Sorry you had to go through this, but sometimes it's at least good to know your body is doing what it needs to
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Yeah.  I'm glad they seem to be dropping pretty quickly.  The sooner, the better.  She's only making us wait 1 "normal" cycle before trying again.  And we're both more than ready. 

It's such a weird feeling to miss being pregnant so much.  And that's not why I want to try again.  We're just ready for a child, and we're NOT getting any younger.  lol  But I do miss it, and didn't realize how much I would.  (And I don't mean missing the baby - that's a whole seperate feeling)

I was tired and my boobs hurt, but my migraines went away and that was seriously awesome.  Last night for the first time, I realized me boobs didn't hurt at all when I took my bra off.  That sucked.  It caught me off guard, how sad it made me. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry that you have to go through this.  Hugs to you.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. 
  • Options
    Oh, thanks everyone.  I'm doing ok.  I'm glad my numbers seem to be dropping pretty quickly.  I'm ready to be/feel more "normal" again.  And of course to start trying again. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"