Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Feeling sorry for myself today....

I just don't think it's fair... I have 2 cousins, one of which had a baby yesterday and the other expecting in October, both unexpected pregnancies. My sister in law is also 10.5weeks along... another unexpected, unplanned pregnancy. We got married in October and were expecting our first in September of this year and I misscarried at 9 weeks. Just seems unfair that all these ppl who didn't even want babies are getting them and I had to lose mine. :( ughh I'm happy for these ppl, but also incredibly jealous too...

And babies and pregnancy are all that's ever on facebook... I can't escape it....
ughh.. sorry for the rant.. just needing to let that out....

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Feeling sorry for myself today....

• Options
    I just want to say I'm sorry for your loss.  We are in the process of a missed mc at 9 weeks.  This is our second loss, but not consecutive. Our first pregnancy was a loss also. I feel and have felt your anger and anxiety. Please hang in there. Hopefully before you know it you will have a healthy sticky baby!
    BFP #4 11/21/12 - EDD 8/2/12 BFP#3 Missed m/c 9 wk 3 days. D & c 4/27/12. :( BFP #2 8/10/09 - DD Born April 2010 BFP #1 Suspected Ectopic 4/09 - Methotrexate
  • Options
    I felt like that today, too. Saw a pregnant woman smoking and got pissed bc I smoke and I take care of myself physically. UGH. And by the way, for anyone that does smoke, my best friend did during pregnancy as well. I didn't mean it to be negative towards anyone, just my process of grief sometimes...

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I have had two consecutive miscarriages....and one thing I had to learn was that its possible to feel happiness for others while simultaneously feeling sad for yourself. And that's perfectly okay.....I hope things turn around for you quickly.
    Bethany McVay Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I've had quite a few pity parties for myself over the last few weeks.  It's okay.  But I agree with PP that finding that balance between being simultaneoulsy happy for those who have healthy pregnancyes, and grieving the loss of your own is important.  I still haven't found that balance (HAHA!) but I am trying.

It does seem harder when it's the people who aren't actively trying and just happen to wake up pregnant one morning :(

Sorry for you loss :(

<<hugs>>

TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"