October 2012 Moms

HDBD!!!

2»

Re: HDBD!!!

• imageSouthMinnieAppleMama:

Just a little thicker again this week. Everyone looks so cute and I want to stop looking chubby :( I don't even have bewbies like I did with DS.  

Me too....no use posting a picture.  Will soon enough.  Glad someone else if having the same problem.  I'm sure people are talking about "how much winter weight" i've gained!  LOL!  If they all only knew!  

Ya'll do look really cute!  just jealous here! 

• imageKNemo:
    imageAadensMommy2010:
    Ugh! Ok - fine!  This was at 12 weeks which was a couple weeks ago.  I haven't taken a new one since because I don't feel like I've changed much.

You're a hottie, AM!

Here's mine. Ignore my super goofy expression. I was having a helluva time with my phone camera this morning! My belly is so huge that you can tell I am pregnant from the front!

Psshh - FAR from hottie but thanks Smile

You look so darn cute!  And umm, why have I always pictured you as a blond!?

Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • First one for me too  I hate taking pictures of myself in a mirror.  But damn it, I want to play too!  This was taken today at 15 weeks.

15 Weeks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KNemoKNemo member
    imageAadensMommy2010:

I'm blonde in my FB profile pic, but this is my natural color. I like being blonde more, but it's too much to keep up when I'm pregnant because my hair grows and inch a month!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• This is old, I was 15 weeks exactly. That's the Santa Cruz boardwalk way in the background. This is the picture I used to 'come out' on facebook

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKNemo:
    imageAadensMommy2010:

I'm blonde in my FB profile pic, but this is my natural color. I like being blonde more, but it's too much to keep up when I'm pregnant because my hair grows and inch a month!

I always pictured you blonde too! Maybe because of your kiddo. Super cute bump pic!

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKNemo:
    imageAadensMommy2010:

Oh - I've never seen your FB profile pic (I'm not in the FB gruop - (sadsies)) but I just pictured you as blond.  But I hear ya - I'm considering going darker for now too - my roots are outta control.  I look so trashy because my hair is seriously growing so fast.  I think I'll stop taking my PNV so my hair won't grow so fast and then the upkeep won't be so expensive.  Do you think that's a good idea?

Wink

• imageamelianickel:

This is old, I was 15 weeks exactly. That's the Santa Cruz boardwalk way in the background. This is the picture I used to 'come out' on facebook

Do you live close to Santa Cruz?  I'm only about 45 minutes from SC!
  • I can't figure out how to post my pic from my iPhone :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hs10hs10 member
    I'm so jealous that you all can post your bumps.  My DH broke our camera and I have a Zach Morris phone from which I can't upload pictures.  Mine is definitely starting to show.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I LOVE all of your beautiful bumps, ladies!  I'm still waiting to pop, but I'm hoping to join in on the fun in a week or two!
  • Deleted previous post since imagine didn't load.  Here's my bump at 15 weeks 4 days

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Finally Im home and can post this!

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"