Adoption

Maybe I should re-intro?

Hi all,

I used to be on more, but life got busy and I started lurking from my phone so I couldn't respond. Sorry! 

At any rate: I have a 12 year old SS that we have  sole custody of and a 2 year old son who was adopted at birth. We have an open adoption with his family, but the contact is pretty sporadic. We are really trying to figure out how to go about getting #3. Personally, I don't care how our baby comes to us, I just want it to come. 

So, hi! Nice to see some new people around here, and hey! to the old regulars! Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!

Re: Maybe I should re-intro?

• Hey! I've been lurking more than posting too these days. Welcome back!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was seriously just about to email you, you've been MIA for awhile!!! Glad to see you back around.
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Hi!  Love your siggy pic!

Welcome back:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi! I know you ;)

So exciting about #3 - Are you thinking of going to KS again?

Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • imagemeg_koole:

Hi! I know you ;)

So exciting about #3 - Are you thinking of going to KS again?

Yes and no. We aren't really making any huge decisions either way. We adore the agency we worked with and love the people there, but we are kinda just trying to figure out how we can make it work. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"