Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone else as bored as me??

Friday night...and I am ready to go to bed at 7pm??? lol thats when you know you are getting old.. Any one doing anything fun tonight???

Re: Anyone else as bored as me??

• Options

DH is putting our son to bed then we're going to watch 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, and The Office on Hulu before going to bed early...  there might even be popcorn.

Is this super lame compared to Friday nights before we had DS? Yes. Am I still super excited about it? Absolutely.

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am so bored! DH is out of town, it's just me and my dog. Friday nights are usually boring because I have to work at 5am on Saturday, but this week has been so long! I am watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. It is rather fascinating. 
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep DS is in bed and the Hubs is out saving the town....ugh whats a woman to do?? Drink I guess. lol

• Options
    I'm waiting for DH to get home still. He took a candidate out for dinner =P (DH is involved in the hiring process for his job)

Me (26) Him (27)
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    21 cycles TTC
    HSG April 2015 - all clear!
    May 2015 - 5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
    June 2015 - 7.5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
  • Options
    DH and I just got back from happy hour Drinks He's now playing a video game and I'm drunk and hoping that our afternoon sex fest is going to pay off. This weekend I have a ton of things to look forward to, I'm just hoping it doesn't go by too fast!

• Options

imagetiffk10:
    I'm waiting for DH to get home still. He took a candidate out for dinner =P (DH is involved in the hiring process for his job)

Oh nice, hopefully its a good candidate :) 

• Options

imagekatekat8721:
    DH and I just got back from happy hour Drinks He's now playing a video game and I'm drunk and hoping that our afternoon sex fest is going to pay off. This weekend I have a ton of things to look forward to, I'm just hoping it doesn't go by too fast!

Bwhaha i hope our sex fest last night pays off so I am right there with ya.  

• Options
    I am getting ready for a bath and DH is playing video games.  Needless to say, after my bath, I am going to bed.  I am exhausted. 

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Options
    I'm bored too.  Long rough week, DH is cranky and watching UFC.  Maybe I will gather up some energy to paint my nails.....maybe not.  Boring .....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ya....and nothing on Pinterest is catching my eye....ahhhhhhh!

• Options
    Besides the great news I got, we've done zip. DD had a playdate until around 6, I made dinner {which was tasty} and then we watched Monsters Inc. after dinner. Now I'm on Pinterest looking for recipes for our celebratory brunch next weekend when the boys get home!
  • Options

imageKateMW:
    Besides the great news I got, we've done zip. DD had a playdate until around 6, I made dinner {which was tasty} and then we watched Monsters Inc. after dinner. Now I'm on Pinterest looking for recipes for our celebratory brunch next weekend when the boys get home!

Ohhh so fun...Any luck with recipes?? 

• Options
    I have a ton of brunch recipes already as we sort of have a Brunch Club...I think I'm making Smitten Kitchen's scrambled egg toast...which is scrambled eggs with chives on sourdough toast covered in goat cheese. I made it for dinner last night and it was delicious. Other than that, I have no idea. I'm not 100% decided on that just because it's better if you eat it right away and that would be hard for us to do because we're all going to be chatting, etc. It's also 14 of us including 4 kids and two toddlers, so that's a lot of scrambling. :)
  • Options

imageKateMW:
    I have a ton of brunch recipes already as we sort of have a Brunch Club...I think I'm making Smitten Kitchen's scrambled egg toast...which is scrambled eggs with chives on sourdough toast covered in goat cheese. I made it for dinner last night and it was delicious. Other than that, I have no idea. I'm not 100% decided on that just because it's better if you eat it right away and that would be hard for us to do because we're all going to be chatting, etc. It's also 14 of us including 4 kids and two toddlers, so that's a lot of scrambling. :)

Where is your Pinterest Link?? Mine is on my siggy :) 

• Options
    Add me to the list of bored ladies!! DH got back from a work trip out of the country last night at 1am, so we are both crazy tired today. I had to go to work and it drained me, he is just recovering from time changes, etc. Soooo, we're watching TV. About to watch Mad Men and Eastbound and Down from Sunday night. I'm sure we'll be in bed by 9:30pm. Woooo hoooo, crazy Friday!
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageTofuMama7:

Is this super lame compared to Friday nights before we had DS? Yes. Am I still super excited about it? Absolutely.

Funny how things change...I feel the same way about our weekend nights in. ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagedana2die4:

imageKateMW:

This is me...https://pinterest.com/katemw

• Options
    I just got home from work. Now I'm watching Grey's until I fall asleep so I can go back to work tomorrow. Yayyyyy. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageKateMW:
    imagedana2die4:

imageKateMW:

This is me...https://pinterest.com/katemw

I followed you :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"