Adoption

Etsy link for Birthmother's Day and Mother's Day Gifts

Wanted to share this:  https://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?search_submit&q=birthmothers+day&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US

It's a link on Etsy to gifts for Birthmother's Day or Mother's Day.  I saw it posted on Facebook and thought some of you might be interested.  (I'm not selling anything, just thought I would share the link.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Etsy link for Birthmother's Day and Mother's Day Gifts

• Ahhh!! I love it!
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have the cards from BGLD, and I can vouch for the fact that they're nice!

And I love the pendant with your child's writing. So cute.

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. L - that's good to know that you like the cards.  Thanks!

I have a necklace from the R House -- it's beautiful, so I can recommend them.  I also have one of their adoption heart prints and I've given 2 of them as gifts.  Everything is really nice quality.

I love that pendant, too.  I've seen other jewelry where you can get your child's art put on a pendant, too -- would be so nice!

We send dd's birthmom a card for Mother's Day (we send her mom one, too.) We also send  her a bouquet of her favorite flowers.  I like the other ideas, though - dd's birthmom's birthday is in the summer and she's graduating, too, so I'm on the hunt for ideas!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"