Adoption
Options

Regional Center - tell me about it

Ok, so obviously RC's may be different throughout the country but I've never used their services before.  Owl is being referred for delays in speech, motor skills, and emotion; what can I look forward to during the evaluations?

Anything else you can share?

Re: Regional Center - tell me about it

• Options
    I am not familiar with RC but am a speech therapist and wanted to tell you to feel free to message me with any specific questions or concerns regarding that area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagechristineandaaron:
    I am not familiar with RC but am a speech therapist and wanted to tell you to feel free to message me with any specific questions or concerns regarding that area.

Thank you, you have a PM. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Have you checked out the special needs board on here?The ladies there might be helpful.

<<<------

• Options
    I am a preschool SLP in San Francisco.  I have worked closely with the RC.  Feel free to PM if I can help.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi!  Are you in California?  I work for one of the regional centers in Cali in the Early Start unit so I can answer any questions you have if it pertains to a Cali RC? If you prefer to PM me that's fine too.  
    DX: Severe MFI (very low motility) in 2006. 2 IVF's and 1 FET ended in 3 losses. Adopted our baby girl born 10/2/10. FET March 2012= c/p. Officially done with fertIlity treatments. Plan to start adoption process again 2014/2015.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"