Adoption

My 4 year old nephew about his brown cousin

Aida was in the tub and he turns to me and says, "is Aida made out of chocolate? Or no?" 

Bwahagaha 

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: My 4 year old nephew about his brown cousin

• Well she is certainly sweet enough
  • Loading the player...
  • When my son was in Nursery school he would talk about his best friend, "who had brown all over him". :)
  • Hahaha! Too funny
    imageimage
  • That's adorable!!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So cute! I love it. Smile

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• jani7jani7 member

imagemilitarywife2b:
    Well she is certainly sweet enough

This! She is a cutie!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kids say the funniest things!  So cute!
    DX: Severe MFI (very low motility) in 2006. 2 IVF's and 1 FET ended in 3 losses. Adopted our baby girl born 10/2/10. FET March 2012= c/p. Officially done with fertIlity treatments. Plan to start adoption process again 2014/2015.
  • SO sweet...It's like when my niece asked me if we were going to adopt a light skin or a dark skin baby..then followed it by saying "I sure hope God gives you a dark skin baby because our family could really use a dark skin cousin (pause) like really bad!"

So sweet..

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • imageraised3greatkids:
    When my son was in Nursery school he would talk about his best friend, "who had brown all over him". :)

Oh my gosh I love this!! 

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • ROFL... Kids say the greatest things, don't they?  Smile
    Me: 32, DH: 45... TTC #1 since May 2010
    July - Nov 2011: Testing with OB... OB said everything looks good
    March - Sept 2012: Moved to RE.. 4 treatment cycles - responses of one or no follicles
    09.03.12: Diagnosed Poor Ovarian Response.. DE IVF only option
    Feb - Nov 2012: Pursued Adoption. That door slammed shut.
    12.23.12: Surprise BFP (first ever)... 12.25 - 12.31: Natural M/C
  • Awww. Kids say the funniest things. This made me laugh!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's funny :)

Back in the mid 70s, my cousin knew we had neighbors that were referred to as "black"... he got confused and would ask if he could go play with the "green children"... he knew a color was associated w/them but he didn't see it... so he chose green as the appropriate label.  I love the innocent minds!

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"