September 2012 Moms
Options

pain on right side when emptying bladder

i keep having pain on my right side when i pee and empty my bladder but your bladder is on your left....anyone...

TTC#2 with PCOS & secondary infertility 03/09

4 rounds of Clomid and 4 rounds of Femara, 5 rounds of IUIs w/injectables

Laparoscopy Nov 11 - During my surgery they found that my left ovary, fallopian tube, and uterus was attached to my stomach wall right below my belly button and there was a ton of tons of scare tissue which they removed.

BFP- Christmas morning 9 DPO (via IUI w/injectables)

Beta #1 11 DPO is 81 12/27. Beta #2 18 DPO is 2,414 1/3

u/s: 1/10 Sac, 1/17 saw/heard the heart beat 130, 1/24 everything looks good. 2/2 last one with RE saw arms moving and heard the heart beat 178. 2/28 for NT scan every looks great, hb 133. Big u/s 4/24. C-section 8/31! image image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maya has Vesicoureteral reflux (VU reflux) in both kidneys.

Re: pain on right side when emptying bladder

• Options
    I get the same pain too on my left slide though.. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    yup..could be round ligament pain.
    DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get this too. I was assuming it was just... things moving around when my full bladder shrunk?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Alot of women get bladder infections around this time in pregnancy and do not realize it, so if it contiunes I would call your doctor and just get a check up to make sure you do not need to be put on meds. It also could be like what everyone else says it is, growing pains. I hope it gets better soon for ya!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"