Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

i hate stupid sayings on baby clothes!

"your crib or mine?" anything 'princess'! "does this diaper make my butt look big?" etc

Confused 

Re: i hate stupid sayings on baby clothes!

• Options
    Ditto Ditto Ditto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have to say that I love them. Not so much the princess ones but I have a few. My favorite: I like my bottle shaken not stirred. But I also don't mind those kinds of t-shirts on adults either...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm sorry you don't like my child's shirt.
  • Options

I'm with you on the stupid sayings.  Although sometimes I can't resist... I thought this one was cute:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD1 - july 2008
    DD2 - may 2010
    DS - sept 2012
  • Options

Not all of them.  Just the real stupid ones that you mentioned. 

I really hate how adult some of the clothes are that are made for babies.  I want my baby to look like a baby!

• Options
    i do thoroughly enjoy the tshirthell ones...not that i have the balls to actually wear some of them on dd, i do find them humorous.
  • Options
    I usually don't care for them either, but I saw one the other day that said "I might puke". DD has bad reflux, and I thought it was both fitting and funny. Also $27. I passed.
  • Options
    I like some of them, for example, DS has the "I'm bringing chubby back" shirt like the pp. Some are really annoying though

Us: Me (27) Hubby (27) Married since 7/24/10

BFP #1: 10/30/2007    DS born 06/20/2008

BFP#2 09/11/2014      DD born 05/01/2015

• Options
    Some of them rub me the wrong way.  I hate anything that says DIVA.  Some are quite cute.  Going to check out tshirthell for fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagePamelaC:

I'm with you on the stupid sayings.  Although sometimes I can't resist... I thought this one was cute:

i think this one is cute. i also saw one that says no hablo. that's  funny

• Options

imagewiserless:

me too

• Options
    I did see a cute one that had two baby foot prints on it and it said "I'm new in town".
  • Options

DD has a cute one. Poop is my business. Business is good.

• Options
    there is definitely a line that gets crossed imo.  i don't want her to wear clothes that make dh & i look like douche bags!
  • Options
    The "Does this diaper make my butt look big" one is especially irritating to me just because it seems like we're starting our infants on the path to an eating disorder.  I got one as a gift, but it's always the last one I put on her on laundry day because I have issues with it.  And yes I know she can't read :P  It's just the principle of the thing.
  • Options

I'm kind of partial to the Smart As* ones, actually. I bought one that said, "I'm not a Boy" and another that said, "I can't read".?

Good for a chuckle, nothing too serious.?

• Options

imageOUMedBride:
    The "Does this diaper make my butt look big" one is especially irritating to me just because it seems like we're starting our infants on the path to an eating disorder.  I got one as a gift, but it's always the last one I put on her on laundry day because I have issues with it.  And yes I know she can't read :P  It's just the principle of the thing.

we got that one and another one that is something like a personal ad...they went to good will. i couldn't bring myself to put them on her. it is the principle of it!

• Options
    imageadhenash:

imagewiserless:

me too

rude much?

• Options

imageOUMedBride:
    It's just the principle of the thing.

I totally know what you mean!  I think that one is used more by cloth diaper mommas - because the cloth diapers add extra fluff on the back end. Wink

• Options
    imagevotive-vixen:
    imageadhenash:

imagewiserless:

me too

rude much?

oh, come on! that was a smart ass comment directed to me so i made one back...it's called humor.

• Options
    Guess our "humor" is different.
  • Options
    imagekatslep:

imageOUMedBride:
    It's just the principle of the thing.

I totally know what you mean!  I think that one is used more by cloth diaper mommas - because the cloth diapers add extra fluff on the back end. Wink

that makes sense but i use cloth and i don't take that as a fluffy butt saying...maybe that's just me though.

• Options

You don't like "hottie" written on a newborn's bib? I for one am shocked.

Yeah some can be funny but most are pretty tasteless. But its great because overall you can tell who the stupid parents are right off the bat.  Is hottie written on your infant? Excellent. Thanks very much I'll just be ignoring everything you say because lets face it, you haven't much to say.

• Options

imagevotive-vixen:

seriously? just because you and the other one are the exact kind of douche bag parents i was referring to.

• Options
    i agree with votive-vixen
  • Options

Poop is my business is funny!

"hottie" is not funny. It is really quite disturbing.

• Options
    imageadhenash:

imagevotive-vixen:

seriously? just because you and the other one are the exact kind of douche bag parents i was referring to.

Wow. You went straight in on calling me a douche bag huh? You sound like the kind of educated parent that I'd really like my kid to be around. Bravo...you're awesome! Sorry I like funny shirts that you disapprove of. I like people who are not idiots. Guess we're both out of luck.

• Options
    imagevotive-vixen:
    imageadhenash:

imagevotive-vixen:

Wow. You went straight in on calling me a douche bag huh? You sound like the kind of educated parent that I'd really like my kid to be around. Bravo...you're awesome! Sorry I like funny shirts that you disapprove of. I like people who are not idiots. Guess we're both out of luck.

i am clever. i am not an idiot.

• Options

Is the definition of clever the same in your state as it is mine? Maybe it's a regional definition.

• Options

LOL. That was a big jump from different type of humor to douche bag.

You should have at least gone from different type of humor to dumb to ignorant to I feel sorry for your children then on to douche bag.

• Options

At this point she better stick with insults on baby t shirts because these are really bad.

Poor thing. I think my bad t shirt - IQ link has been proven. 

• Options
    no, you know what? you are right. i am stupid and uneducated all because i made a smart ass comment on the internet...i could really learn something from a witty person like you...Confused
  • Options
    Knowing is half the battle.
  • Options

Oh. My. If only we could renominate for the lamest lame-o.

I'm surprised her kid's name isnt spelled "Logyn" 

• Options

I don't think I am too lame for calling someone out for calling me a douche bag. Nope, I don't have a problem with spelling my kid's name either. But thanks for the alternate spelling suggestion.

• Options
    imagelanie26:

Oh. My. If only we could renominate for the lamest lame-o.

I'm surprised her kid's name isnt spelled "Logyn" 

word

• Options

You both sound pretty ridiculous arguing over this.

You have different opinions on shirt sayings, this totally makes it okay to start name calling.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mark 14:52

• Options
     douche bag is a way of life for some folks. i don't see anything wrong with calling that out.
  • Options
    Adh.... - your siggy pics are sheer comedy. Adorable baby, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"