1st Trimester

Cramping & pregnancy

I've been feeling some MINOR cramping the past few days. The thing that worries me is this cramping feels almost like the cramping I get when my period is about to show. Has anyone else felt this? I'm hoping it's just growing pains.

DS #1 Born: 11/29/12

LO #2 EDD: 10/20/14 

Re: Cramping & pregnancy

• yes it's normal.

Only a concern if there is blood! 

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • i had the same thing, i expected my period to start at any moment i was running to the bathroom every 5 min. to check if its not the bent-over-in- pain and there is no spotting i think you should be fine but if you are really worried just call you OB on monday, GL and a happy and healthy 9 months to you
    started ttc: june 2011 BFP:10/30/11 natural m/c 11/3/11 BFP:2/4/12 natural m/c 2/8/12 BFP: 3/9/12 EDD: nov.14th 2012 beta#1: 998 beta#2: over 2,000 HR:120bpm stick baby stick :) staying positive :)BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's completely normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is normal. I've have it too and had it when I was pregnant with my first. 
  • Thanks for the reassurance ladies. My doctor even told me not to worry unless the pain is very unberable but as I'm sure you know we women freak out over every little sign or lack of sign.

DS #1 Born: 11/29/12

LO #2 EDD: 10/20/14 

• Oh I had plenty of cramping in the beginning. My doctor said it was normal unless blood showed up with the cramping
  • It is amazing what we can find to worry about once we become pregnant! 
  • I have to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one! I am having mild cramping too. I don't remember this with any of my other pregnancies (4).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also have been experiencing the same mild cramping/twinges for about 4 days. At first I thought I was losing my mind! Glad to hear its normal and common :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been worried about all this stuff as well.  From talking to my mom and friends that have had babies it is normal.  It is apparently explained by the streching and such that is going on in our bodies.  I also have been told that the pain is really intense and to watch for the bleeding

• Very normal, I found drinking some water helped.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"