November 2012 Moms
Options

Hot Flashes

Anyone else? I feel like Im sweating one min then putting on as many clothes as I can the next.. Not sure if its from this nice cold I have going on right now or from this little baby :)
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hot Flashes

• Options

I haven't experienced this. I'm always cold and still am. The only time I had serious hot flashes was the month I got off BCP. I was a hot mess that month.

DS #1 Born: 11/29/12

LO #2 EDD: 10/20/14 

• Options
    i do... i was always cold. if the temp was below 75 i needed long sleeves... now it's 73 and i'm boiling. and in like an hour i'll need my sweater again.  my hormones are flipping out. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemamamiles:
    i do... i was always cold. if the temp was below 75 i needed long sleeves... now it's 73 and i'm boiling. and in like an hour i'll need my sweater again.  my hormones are flipping out. 

Same here its so up and down, it's driving me crazy!!

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YES - I am either freeeeezing and wearing layers upon layers or instant sweats and can't stand how hot I am. Sheesh!!  The hot flashes are usually followed by the "Ooh I'm gonna throw uuuup" feeling.
  • Options
    That's actually my strongest symptom! I'm a hot flashing mess!
    Mom of 3 wonderful kids! Claire (6), Alex (4), and Charlie (2). Can't wait to meet our 4th in November! Married to my best friend for 10 years this July! Due November 14th, 2012! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yes... this is me today! Sweater on sweater off. It's crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im doing that too! I even wake up to pee in the middle of the night with my hair soaking wet!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"