November 2012 Moms
Options

SCORE!!

Happy Saturday!  I popped over to a Mother's Club Sale in our town this morning.  Pandemonium! 

People lined up at 7 for the doors to open at 9.  I got there at 8:45.  No biggie.  I just wanted to scope it out.

People were walking out of there with barely used bassinets for $35! A newer PNP for $40.

I got a snoogle pillow with 2 covers for $15.

A nursing stool for $10

Burp cloths for 75 cents for 3

2 pairs of maternity capris and a shirt for $1 each

Maternity pants $6

Swaddling blanket $2

Lamaze hanging toy 50 cents

Breast pump steamer bags 50 cents

I may or may not be enjoying one of my new outfits currentlyStick out tongue

ETA:spelling

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: SCORE!!

• Options
    Wow what great deals!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It was so fun too!  Like black friday shopping. HAHA!  People were so friendly though.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is fantastic!! I need to see if they host them around me.
    Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • Options
    Check with Moms of Multiples too!
  • Options
    Wow! Great deals! Especially that snoogle.

Baby #3 is on the way! EDD  3/8/15
    DD1--8/29/10
    DD2--11/6/12

• Options
    Oh my gosh, I don't even know what half of that stuff is!  I have so much to learn...  Sounds like you got some great deals though.

Married 11/24/2007
    TTC since 11/2010
    Diagnosed with MFI and advanced maternal aging
    IVF with ICSI transferred 2 embies 3/3/2012
    BFP 3/10/2012
    EDD 11/22/2012
    IT'S TWINS!!!

My Blog:
    Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagekarencz:
    Wow! Great deals! Especially that snoogle.

My grandmother AND my husband are already fighting over it when I am done! HA!

• Options

imageCarolinaGirl82:
    Oh my gosh, I don't even know what half of that stuff is!  I have so much to learn...  Sounds like you got some great deals though.

Psssst . . .I only know what some of it is because I am the director of an early learning centerWink

• Options
    caetdcaetd member
    Sounds awesome. we have one around here called snuggle bugs which I scope out every time.
    BFP #1 12/18/08 DD born 8/28/09 BFP#2 Due 7/17/12 MC 11/15/11 at 5 weeks..We have an Angel looking over us. BFP#3 2/27/12 EDD 11/4/12 Beta #1 @ 12dpo 51.2 Beta #2 @ 14dpo 150.4 1st US with HR of 144. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wow nice, i wish they had something like that around here!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • Options
    Oh my gosh!! How do I find one around me???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"