Breastfeeding
Options

hands free bra for pumping?

If you have one where did you get it? Does it make pumping that much easier. Any reviews or feedback is appreciated.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lost our first angel, 10/24/08 7w6d
Proud mama to Cameron
Lost our second angel, 2/16/11 8w
Proud mama to Melanie

Re: hands free bra for pumping?

• Options
    I have the PumpEase, I got it at a nursing store. Yes it really makes pumping easier, you don't have to hold the shields on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also have the Simple Wishes nursing bra. I got it off amazon and it just arrived 2 days ago. I have used it once and it changed my life! After pumping for weeks having to hold the shields I was able to pump and eat breakfast at the same time. I'm also convinced that I was able to pump more because the shields stayed tight to my breast and I wasn't fooling with them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Medela bustier and agree with all the above posters.  It's great! Makes pumping much easier.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageMrsSkull1107:
    I have the SimpleWishes Hands-Free Bra. It's awesome and has a ton of good reviews on here and elsewhere. It fits over my regular nursing bra so it's super simple to get on and off. I got it off of Amazon. It makes pumping SO much easier. You don't have to hold shields and since I pump on my lunch/breaks, I can eat or surf the web on my phone while I pump. Definitely get one if you'll be pumping. 

I have this one (got it from Drugstore.com https://www.drugstore.com/simple-wishes-hands-free-breastpump-bra-size-xssm/qxp337070?catid=182621&fromsrch=simplisse%20hands%20free%20nursing%20bra) and was able to use my FSA card for it too.

I absolutely love it- and find it SO worth it. You could also just cut slits in an old sports bra if you don't want to spend the $.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"