Pregnant after IF

If ur tall, when did u get a bump?

Tall ladies, when did u start showing?

I'll be 12 wks tuesday, and no sign of a bump.  I look thicker, and my boob are HUGE (36 DD now).  But i def don't look pregnant...I'm sure people are just thinking i'm getting fat.

I'm wondering if i won't show for a long time, bc my torso has so much room?  I'm 6 ft tall, in bare feet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If ur tall, when did u get a bump?

• i'm a little different because i'm having twins but i didn't get rid of the bloat/start really showing until 13 weeks or so. at that point i was measuring 16 weeks. but i'd say people started to really notice around 15 weeks. i definetly "popped" then. i'm 5'9
  • wow, it would have been awhile if u just had one! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to a course today and mentioned to a co-worker about my upcoming maternity leave and she said she had no idea I was pg Sad

So @ 19 weeks, I guess I still don't look pg. 

I didn't get a bump with ds until 26 weeks or so with ds.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm only 5'1" and will be 20 weeks on Monday and people still look shocked when I tell them I'm pregnant.  I just look fat. 
  • imageAnn679:
    I'm only 5'1" and will be 20 weeks on Monday and people still look shocked when I tell them I'm pregnant.  I just look fat. 

i'm right there with u ann.  I def look fat...i can't even pretend i don't lol

• I am 5'9'' and with my 1st I was showing at 13-14 weeks to people that knew me and 16 weeks to strangers.  I am normally fairly thin and lanky looking, LOL.

• I'm 5'9" and didn't even get a hint of a bump until 23 weeks! I was getting so impatient. FWIW people could really only tell I was pg when I got to 30ish week. On the upside, I hardly had to buy any maternity clothes! I'm sure u look gorge, V :)
  • I'm not as tall (5'7") but I started showing a bit more at 16 weeks and popped at 19 weeks. By 21 weeks, strangers noticed I'm pg and coworkers comment on how pg I look (I was fairly thin before).
  • I am 5'8", and I did not get a bump till about 16 weeks. For comparison, there is a girl at my office who is pregnant and due 1 day after me. She is 6 feet tall as well, and also still has no sign of a bump. I think the taller you are, the longer it is before the bump occurs.
  • I'm 5'8, almost 23 weeks, and barely showing. A lot of co-workers have been shocked in the past week or so to find out I'm due in July. I get a lot of "you don't look pregnant at all!". I do wonder when I'll finally get a real bump! 

Cautiously expecting our second little petri dish baby - stick, Baby, stick!

BabyFruit Ticker

• FWIW, my OB said it all depends on your torso length. Short torso will/can show earlier than someone with a long torso. I'm 5'6" and at 23 weeks some random lady thought I was near the end of my pregnancy as well as carrying twins (only a singleton).
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 6ft as well.  I will be 13wks tomorrow and although I look good & bloated there definitely is no sign of an actual baby bump.   I was just thinking about this, wondering if it is because of my height or just because that's how my body is reacting to being pg.
  • imageRob&Jenn:
    I'm 6ft as well.  I will be 13wks tomorrow and although I look good & bloated there definitely is no sign of an actual baby bump.   I was just thinking about this, wondering if it is because of my height or just because that's how my body is reacting to being pg.

Oh yeah, i'm rocking the bloat too...but def no real bump

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"