Baby Names
Options

Just for fun- sibling name

We aren't planning on having another for a long time but I like thinking of baby names anyway :-) With our first we had a very hard time picking a name. We finally decided on Isabella (I love it but hate how popular it is - though, I have yet to meet another baby Isabella, and it's a family name on DH's side). What would be a good name for a sibling if we ever have another?

Olivia (my fave but DH thinks it's an old woman name. It would take a lot of convincing. I wanted it for DD1 but also liked Isabella and DH wanted that)
Josephine (Josie)
Madeline
Tessa

For boys, the only name DH likes is Archer. Not sure how that works... I like Irish names - Seamus, Cedric, Kieran.

Don't even know if we want number 2 but for some reason I can't stop thinking of names for phantom sibling.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just for fun- sibling name

• Options

I have always always loved Olivia. DH however will not agree to it AT ALL :(

Josephine isn't really my style. 

Like Madeline

Not a fan of Tessa

I really like Archer! Not sure about Seamus or Kieran but Cedric is a good name.

• Options
    I love Josephine, Medeline (though it's also very popular), and Cedric

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a similar style to yours.  I LOVED Olivia, but DH wasn't on board, and I don't think I could go with a name so popular.  I really love Josephine nn Josie and Madeline.  Maddie is popular because it can be a nn to Madison, too.  I LOVE Archer nn Archie!!  DH likes it, too, but we won't use it because we already have 2 boy names picked out that are family names.  I don't like the Irish choices, sorry. 
  • Options
    imageBeezy14:

I have always always loved Olivia. DH however will not agree to it AT ALL :(

Josephine isn't really my style. 

Like Madeline

Not a fan of Tessa

I really like Archer! Not sure about Seamus or Kieran but Cedric is a good name.

I agree with all of this. Seamus always reminds me of semen. (Although I know that Seamus is not pronounced at all like that.)  

• Options

I like Seamus and Kieran, but they'd be too matchy/themey with our Ds, so I couldn't use them. Ds is Kellen :)

I like Olivia, but I'm not a fan of the others. What about Emmaline?  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options

Madeline for a girl

I don't like any of your boy names, sorry

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I really like Tessa, and Kieran
  • Options
    I like Josephine.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sister, had she been a boy, would have been James, and we would have called her Seamus at home as sort of a nickname... Since Seamus is the Irish form of James. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"