Stay at Home Moms
Options

i'm a SAHM...just got laid off!

Just when I was getting into the swing of daycare and working! 
I actually think it's a blessing in disguise.  I HATED my job, but I would have never made the leap to leave on my own.  So now i'm going to stay home with my 7 month old and enjoy every second with her!  In a weird way, while I would obviously like to have a full time job, I feel lucky to be able to spend this time with her.  Dh has been soooo supportive! 
The only problem is that I can't use "I got stuck working late" as an excuse to not clean the house!  LOL!

Re: i'm a SAHM...just got laid off!

• Options
    I'm glad you can see the silver lining!  When I read this I was thinking this was going to be some funny story about how you got laid off from staying at home, like your DH or your kid told you to go to work or something, LOL  I'm so tired today.....
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options

I thought the same thing MrsBallet. Haha!

Just think of all the things you get to do with you LO now that you'll be home. And when you have those days where you just don't want to change out of your pj's, you don't have to.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGirlsOwnLove:

I thought the same thing MrsBallet. Haha!

Just think of all the things you get to do with you LO now that you'll be home. And when you have those days where you just don't want to change out of your pj's, you don't have to.

Amen to that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am a SAHM as a result of a lay off as well (almost 3 years ago).  Definitely a blessing in disguise. 

Enjoy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"