Pregnant after IF
Options

Craziest body changes?

I'm finding it so weird that my belly button is getting shallower, and now tonight one of my nipples started leaking! This *** is getting real :)

What are the weirdest changes to your body? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Craziest body changes?

• Options
    the nipples are def weird but my worst complaint is i'm a hairy man beast. i'm getting a winter coat. of course the only thing about me passed on by my italian grandmother is hairy beastness. gross. bring on the wax!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh dude, my nips will never be the same! Plus I've had the linea nigra since week 8. However, my skin looks radiant (not from barfing or sweating) and my hair is lustrous, so it's not all bad, lol!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The weird bumps on my boobies and crusty stuff on my nipples. I don't even want to look at my boobies, they scare me so bad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Vivid green veins that became visible on my boobs, stomach, arms, and all over my body, really.  I look like a road map.

• Options
    Acne - I look like an adolescent!  It's finally starting to clear up a little, but ewww! 
    Aug 11 - Nov11: IUI #1,2,3 & 4 BFN
    Jan 12: IVF #1 - BFP!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageCount Choculitis:
    Vivid green veins that became visible on my boobs, stomach, arms, and all over my body, really.  I look like a road map.

This...I look like I belong in the "Blue Man Group"  These veins are so big and blue--especially on my b00bs. 

TTC Since 10/08 4 IUIs=BFNx4
    IVF#1=BFP!! Twins!!
    Bradley and Billy born and lost on 2/2/11 at 19w2d due to pPROM/PTL. I miss you, little angels.
    IVF#2=BFN
    IVF#3=c/p IVF#4=Empty Follicle Syndrome; 1 mature, fertilized, & made it to blast. 5dt of "the lone ranger" on 9/6. Please stick, little one! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"