Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

AW: PTing Day 2 = success so far!!!

I'm happy to report that after a VERY TRYING day yesterday, we have had a successful morning!!!  Three pee-pees in the potty, with only little dribbles in his undies before getting to the potty, and one poop in the potty after he told me had to go!!!  I'm so proud of him! 

Thank you for those of you yesterday who told me to stick it out!  Let's hope the next few days go ever better and I have a fully potty trained little boy by the end of the weekend!

Re: AW: PTing Day 2 = success so far!!!

• Options
    Yay!! Great job! You are providing me with much motivation!!
  • Options
    yaleyale member
    That's great news! You should be in great shape by Sunday. I always tell people you have to expect accidents going forward, but it really should be mostly downhill from here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageyale:
    That's great news! You should be in great shape by Sunday. I always tell people you have to expect accidents going forward, but it really should be mostly downhill from here.

Thank you Yale!  Really it was you who gave me the encouragement to stick with it.  The post before yours said he probably wasn't ready b/c he was only 21 months and I started to believe it and doubt whether he was really ready!  But I was right all a long, and with your help we're getting there!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"