Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro..

Had my first ultrasound today with no heartbeat.... Heard a strong beat on Wednesday. Apparently between then and now something happened... It was our first. The ultrasound tech said nothing looked wrong with the exception of the lack of heartbeat. Not sure what went wrong yet... Going to my midwife tomorrow to follow-up...I'm numb all over. I'm sure it'll be more real tomorrow.

Re: Intro..

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, Rachel Sad
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get some answers so you can start to heal. This board has really helped me and I hope it will help you as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am just so sorry for your loss. It was our first too and we are just devastated. If you need to vent feel free to do so on here. We are here to comfort and support each other.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our first at 10w3d after seeing a heartbeat as well. We're all here for one another.

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Options
    So sorry for your lost Rachel. We lost our first a little over a week ago. It's the worst feeling in the world but this website has really helped me through this whole process. If you ever need to talk we are all here for you...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. 
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"