Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Found a way to make myself feel better....

Getting pampered with a pedicure. I was going to go to the spa for a massage but I want to wait until my work stress decreases in a few weeks. But a pedicure sure did help. :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Found a way to make myself feel better....

• Options
    Yes one of my favorite ways to treaet myself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've never had one!! Maybe that is just what I need to relax and get my mind at ease!  Glad it helped you! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I am going to try getting pampered once the worst of the miscarriage is over but have also found something to help with the pain. I went in for my first ultrasound at 10 weeks and baby only measured 6 1/2 weeks with no heartbeat. They scheduled me for another ultrasound this Monday but I started miscarrying this weekend on my own... emotionally it has been horrible. After crying all week and moping around being mad at the world, I decided I needed a project to get my mind off of things. My husband and I decided to finish off the basement together and it has helped a lot. I definitely recommend doing something with your hubby or S/O to keep you from dwelling on this horrible situation so much. 
  • Options

imageMandaBug0723:
    I've never had one!! Maybe that is just what I need to relax and get my mind at ease!  Glad it helped you! :)

Be careful, once you start it's hard to stop. I love going, just make sure you shave at least 24 hours in advance.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagepurtle10:
    I think I am going to try getting pampered once the worst of the miscarriage is over but have also found something to help with the pain. I went in for my first ultrasound at 10 weeks and baby only measured 6 1/2 weeks with no heartbeat. They scheduled me for another ultrasound this Monday but I started miscarrying this weekend on my own... emotionally it has been horrible. After crying all week and moping around being mad at the world, I decided I needed a project to get my mind off of things. My husband and I decided to finish off the basement together and it has helped a lot. I definitely recommend doing something with your hubby or S/O to keep you from dwelling on this horrible situation so much. 

I'm sorry your going through this. I don't have experience with a miscarriage since my loss was ectopic but I hope the physical part is over fast.  The emotional part takes longer- I try not to spend a lot of time thinking about my loss, it just works better for me that way. I also have been spending a lot more time at work. My thought are with you during this time.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Be careful, once you start it's hard to stop. I love going, just make sure you shave at least 24 hours in advance.  

lol!! Thanks for that tip!!!  :p

• Options
    I agree!  I have found pampering myself & working out are really the main things that help me feel normal again.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    Very nice!  I felt a bit better when I got my hair done.  It's great to treat yourself to some pampering :)
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"