TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

GTKY

The board has been quiet so I thought I would help liven it up a little.

If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home?

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert.

What is your favorite beverage?

What is your favorite color combo?

What is your favorite quote?

What is your favorite type of flower?

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

Re: GTKY

• If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? Lake Como, Italy

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. Lobster bisque, eggplant parm and creme brulee

What is your favorite beverage? Caramel Macchiato and Long Island Iced Tea

What is your favorite color combo? grey and pink

What is your favorite quote? ?If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.?
    ?
    A.A. Milne

What is your favorite type of flower? Gerbera Daisy

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? Somewhere in the Carribean Islands....St. Lucia or Turks and Caicos. Only requirement is it must be right on the water.

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. I would start with a Caprese salad, then  risotto with balsamic reduction and finish off with homemade starwberry shortcake with homemade whipped cream.

What is your favorite beverage? Non-alcoholic = Iced Green Tea (Starbucks) Alcoholic = hefeweizen with lemon or blue moon with orange

What is your favorite color combo? Gray and yellow

What is your favorite quote? "People cry, not because they are weak. It's because they've been strong for too long"

What is your favorite type of flower? Calla Lily

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebutterfly843:

This is a great idea is has been super slow!

If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? Australia

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. BBQ Chicken and Mac N Cheese if at home.  Eating out - Spinach and artichoke dip, Filet Mignon with brocolli and sweet potatoes followed by a cake and icecream dessert.

What is your favorite beverage? Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist

What is your favorite color combo? I like bright and happy colors.  See the colors in my butterfly badge

What is your favorite quote? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

What is your favorite type of flower? Stargazer Lily

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? On a private island that we had built to be the shape of our last name initial.

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert.My mom's homemade macaroni and cheese with crusty garlic bread and steamed broccoli. Warm homemade brownie sundae for dessert.

What is your favorite beverage? Hard cider.

What is your favorite color combo? Brown and pink

What is your favorite quote? "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" Psalm 139 13-14a

What is your favorite type of flower? Daisy

• The board has been quiet so I thought I would help liven it up a little.If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? SOmewhere warm, not humid and on the ocean where it is that lovely turquoise blueWhat is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. homemade potato skins, fillet minion, baked potato with butter and sour cream, and homemade strawberry cheese cake. What is your favorite beverage? Water and chocolate martiniWhat is your favorite color combo? lavender and sageWhat is your favorite quote? A mind like a parachute, works best when open. What is your favorite type of flower? lilacs, they smell amazing!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? By the ocean somewhere. I'm not sure which ocean though...

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. Onion pinwheels, chicken dinner (roast chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, etc), and berry  pie for dessert.

What is your favorite beverage? I love iced tea or if we're talking alcohol, right now I could go for a cold Smirnoff Ice.

What is your favorite color combo? To wear? I have no idea. I'm bad with colours. But lately I'm into grey and yellow if we're talking decorating.

What is your favorite quote? Since I can't for the life of me remember the one I'm thinking of, I'll use this one as a close second. "Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".

What is your favorite type of flower? Lilies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? Probably Bermuda or Grand Cayman. Both are beautiful and clean :)

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. hmmmm i would have to say carabbas bread, blooming onion from Groton Townhouse, California Dreaming Salad, and captain jacks buried treasure from ale house. lol yes my favorite meal would be from 4 restaurants

What is your favorite beverage? caffeine free diet coke or water with lemon

What is your favorite color combo? light pink and light green

What is your favorite quote? "even miracles take a little time" cinderella

What is your favorite type of flower? Gerber daises

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? Carmel, CA

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. so many!! cheeseburgers, crab cakes, filet. baked brie, lobster tails + banana pudding

What is your favorite beverage? diet coke

What is your favorite color combo? black

What is your favorite quote? Focus on what you want. not what you fear.

What is your favorite type of flower? gerber daisy

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I purposely didn't read everyone's answers before I replied and I think it's a kick how many of us love the humble daisy!

and,Petra's quote is my fav. that quote saved my life and my marriage maybe.I almost forgot it! new post it note going back up.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If money were no object where would you buy a vacation home? Hmmm? I love going to Florida(my fam/friends live there)  And I can't fly..So possibly Florida and The White Mtns. on a lake.

What is your favorite meal? - include appetizer and dessert. I love LOBSTER! Stuffed Artichoke Hearts are amazing.  Taro Froyo with granola is my new fav!

What is your favorite beverage? Sweet Tea (although i'm only drinking water lately)

What is your favorite color combo? Shabby Colors..any pastels.

What is your favorite quote? "Some people only dream of Angels..I held one in my arms"

What is your favorite type of flower? Of course I love Blue Hydrangeas and White Roses because of Aidan. But.. My personal fav flowers are PINK EDEN ROSES.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"