3rd Trimester
Options

Is there such thing as a battery powered/cordless wipe warmer?

The only ones I have seen plug into the wall or a car adapter. We have a changing table dresser combo. We don't have an outlet by our changing table, or a surface to place a wipe warmer on...I was wondering if putting one in the drawer below the changing tstation could work. Any ideas? I know a wipe warmer isn't a necessary thing, but just wondering.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is there such thing as a battery powered/cordless wipe warmer?

• Options
    my advice..skip the warmer all together...save the money and space in your house!:o)
  • Options

imageBasil27:
    my advice..skip the warmer all together...save the money and space in your house!:o)

I agree, also it dries out the wipe.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    dojo1dojo1 member
    Is replacing thousands of batteries on a warmer really how you want to spend your time and money? Plus, there's bound to be times when you're out and about and baby needs to just suck it up with a wipe warmed by the loving hands of mom.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wipe warmers are useless.  Ask many 2+ moms what the number one thing that was a waste of money and the answer will more than likely be: wipe warmer.
    Sorry no paragraphs, bumping from my phone.
    I once had a picture until the trolls showed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 7/08 PCOS dx 8/28/04 Met 1000 mg and Clomid cycles 1-4 1/6/09-5/2/09 BFN
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.
    First u/s on 7/13/09 @6w0d heard and saw heartbeat 102 bpm.
    K M #1 arrived via c/s 3/1/10 10 lbs, 22 inches long at 39 weeks.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
    K M #2 arrived via c/s 3/19/12 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long at 37 weeks.
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."
  • Options
    Haha OK, I'll nix the wipe warmer idea! Thanks guys :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"