LGBT Parenting

MIA - Sorry y

Dude....

I miss BUMPING 

been so busy with Going away coming home and RSV  yikes... and now breathing treatments and  work is CRAZY busy for a SLOW MONTH - SHEESH

I miss the bump.... hope you are all doing well i do read the post but have lil time to post... 

I am on FB ( thank god for phones and such )

ok just wanted to say HELLO  MISS YOU ALL!!!!

-J and M

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: MIA - Sorry y

• You're not alone - I've been reading also but not posting. Been looking for a larger place and trying to decide where/what I want to do from here. I just got myself updated recently by reading your blog! (which leads to my question - do you blog from your iPod touch? Trying to decide between Wordpress and blogger.) 

Hang in there! Two years are zooming by me very quickly! 

Mom to a wonderful kiddo. Wishing/Hoping for a second LO.
  • Miss you too J! Good to hear from you!
  • Loading the player...
  • What seattlekari said! Stick out tongue
  • imageMommieBear:

You're not alone - I've been reading also but not posting. Been looking for a larger place and trying to decide where/what I want to do from here. I just got myself updated recently by reading your blog! (which leads to my question - do you blog from your iPod touch? Trying to decide between Wordpress and blogger.) 

Hang in there! Two years are zooming by me very quickly! 

Hey Mommy bear - Ugg moving is hellacious ...  We moved while M was on BEDREST when pregnant and then the movers we hired broke our desk and then just left us .. EEK but it all i the past and getting a bigger place helped us so much Good luck on that.

I use wordpress i have another blog on TTC on Blogger but I found Wordpress to be so much easier to navigate and I am a novice and as you can tell not a writer. I can barely do the blog from my desktop so NO I don not do it from my touch . But that sounds like it might be cool cuz then i can do it at night from bed.. byt OY THE TYPOS that would ensue....

Yay for blogging ... I think i am horrible at it but i mainly do it to keep family in the loop and we have a HUGE extended family. Its getting harder to find the time to post  but I like to also look back at the post and read because I feel time is just flying by and I need to pay attention for fear I might miss something - Children in my opinion may time fly really fast !!!!

Keep me posted on your blog decisions... I would love to read!!!

- J

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"