Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

return of my period... but this can't be right.

my daughter is 5 weeks 4 days, and I think I just got my period. but I'm eexclusively breastfeeding her... with my daughter I didn't get my first period till 9 months.what gives?

My Signature won't work! I am a proud mommy of two (1&3) and starting an adventure to help a family having a baby through surrogacy. ***My Surrogacy Blog*** http://www.themandyloo.blogspot.com

Re: return of my period... but this can't be right.

• Options
    I got my period back at about 6 weeks.  I wasn't EBF, but I was pumping.  It definitely returned sooner than I had anticipated.  I've heard that BF can delay your period, but I don't know if that's an absolute or it's just common for a lot of women.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm exclusively pumping (just cut back in the last month) and my DD just turned 9 months.. I got my period when she was 7.5 months and then again last week..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am EBFing and I got period at 6wks exactly. She will be 10wks on Friday so I am interested to see if AF returns this weekend.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I'm EBF also and got AF at 4.5/5 weeks post partum. Now at 9 weeks I'm starting to spot so I think I'm about to start again. Definitely not fair, or fun.
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Options
    I am EP and I just got my period at 5 weeks pp. I was disappointed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh my... I def didnt think getting it so early was this common!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I got mine at 8 weeks :-(
  • Options
    I was just wondering about this! I noticed what looked like a very tiny amount of period-esque-ness (haha) in the toilet last time I went to the bathroom, and I just stood there staring at it going - but it's only been 4 weeks, and I EBF! I suppose it COULD still be lochia, but that was a lot lighter. Arrrrrgh. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"