Stay at Home Moms

Anyone take DC to The Little Gym?

I am just curious. I want to start taking DS when he is 4 months, but they do not list the fees for their classes on their website (shocking). Anyone here take DC to one? and mind sharing how much classes run and if you like it?

tia

Re: Anyone take DC to The Little Gym?

• I took my son from the time he was a year until he was 20 months... he LOVED it, although he was a bit older than your son.  He enjoyed running and playing.  They do music and dancing and bubbles and he just had a blast.  We stopped taking him because it was time for him to move up to the 2 year old class and he was the youngest, the new class was very crowded and he kind of lost interest.  When we have another baby I would like to take he/she to the little gym at 4 months, it is a great place and so much fun. If I remember correctly I think it came out to like 14 dollars per 45 minute class.  You pay for each class schedual which is like Sept- mid Feb, Feb-mid June and June- Mid Sept.  You pay for each semester (if you join late they pro rate it and if you leave early they give you back the money for the classes that your child will not attend).  The classes are once a week for 45 minutes. They do a free trial class so you can see if you like it before commiting.  The longer session from Sep-Feb they let you do installment plans if you would like pay smaller amounts at a time although that makes it cost a little more in the long run.  I think it is like 300 or something or 5 payments of 65 something.  This is as best as I can remember, but it was so worth it! I hope this answers your questions. 
  • We've never been to Little Gym, mainly because we have to drive so far to get to it but I have always been interested in it!  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Loading the player...
  • We go every Monday and love it!  I've also gotten a good Playgroup out of it as well!!  We started around 4 months also (the youngest they accept), but if I had to do over again I'd probably wait to start DD around 10 months.

I believe the price varies per state.  Ours (in NC) is about $315 for the entire semester, which is 20 classes (or 4 months.)

• We had our son enrolled in it and he hated it. He liked Gymboree a lot more. I believe the classes are about $60.00 a month.
  • My dd loves Little Gym.  She started around 10 months and she seems to like it more all the time.  Ours is 20 weeks for 268 and I think you can split it up into 3 payments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"