Upstate NY Babies
Options

Finally De-Lurking

Hi Ladies!

I thought I should introduce myself, I've been lurking for a while. MH and I live in the Syracuse area and had our daughter in September. I'm looking forward to participating.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally De-Lurking

• Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm in Syracuse too.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm actually from the Utica area but my husband grew up here. I don't really have any friends with kids, so it'll be nice to talk to people who can relate!
  • Options
    I live in Syracuse, but only moved here about 4 years ago, so I know how it feels to be a transplant.  The other Syr ladies are awesome, and we get together fairly often.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to both the board & Syracuse! 
  • Options
    Hello & welcome!  I had my (second) little girl in September, too!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and I am from Syracuse too!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I love your screen name. Bob Marley? That song is my favorite since it was the only thing that would calm her down sometimes. This is a great board.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

Thanks for the warm welcome!

missy- Yup, It's one of my favorites, too. It reminds me of my little brother who is currently an active duty Marine and when I was on mat. leave it always seemed to come on to the Rockabye Baby Pandora station DD and I used to listen to at the most appropriate time. So, I thought it was kind of fitting :)

• Options
    Welcome!
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    Hello and congratulations on your LO!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hello! I live in the Syracuse area as well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!! Congrats on your new little girl!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats on your daughter!  I'm from the Binghamton area. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"