Pregnant after 35
Options

Sooo unmotivated at work

Anyone else?  I am just counting the days until my leave.  I am getting the necessary things done, but there has been no going above and beyond lately.  I'm just too tired with a 2 year old at home and working all day.  I need a vacation but can't take one right now!  Ok, whine over. 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sooo unmotivated at work

• Options
    I feel ya on the unmotivated part! I need to get my rear in gear though. My friend is having a little mini shower for us on Saturday and it's at my house because she has cats and nearly my whole family is allergic. Think I should clean? Naaaaah! At least I'm getting more pre-cooking done for after baby gets here! Good luck to you... sending some motivation your way.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

**raises hand in shame**

I worked with both of my first 2 children, but I have NEVR been this unmotivated.  I cannot focus and I just don't care as much.  I am still managing to get the basics done, but I have never slacked like this before.  I feel guilty most of the time

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't know how I am going to make it these next few weeks.... uuugghh!! My body just aches and I am so not motvated to do anything @ work. Huh?Indifferent

• Options
    Guilty here - I have been coming in and just shutting my door for most of the day! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Birthday
  • Options
    Yes, so unmotivated. I also feel really guilty and am hardly getting anything done. I am waiting for the "burst of energy" with my second trimester. 12w3d and counting :) For now, working at a snail's pace.
    Married August 14, 2011 Gave birth to our beautiful baby girl on September 17, 2012
  • Options
    I'm right there with you.  I got into a bad habit of shopping for baby stuff on my iPad while working.  I now make myself get certain things done before I can start surfing again...and I only allow 10 minutes at a time.  Having these mini goals has made me feel more productive.  :-)  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm finding myself daydreaming on craigslist.com for items I want to get and then I get stuck on this site checking out what everyone is talking about. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"