Upstate NY Babies
Options

MelissaSue

I saw your response to operation binky below & was wondering where you found such a book for Eve?  Tori is now obsessed with care bears & is back to having a hard time going to sleep at night - something like that might just help her, too.

Re: MelissaSue

• Options
    I don't remember if it was ebay or amazon. I think Amazon. It was in very good used condition.. the book is copyright 1983 but it looks basically brand new.https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0910313016/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    p.s. Good luck with the carebears obsession.. :)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  My aunt gave her the DVD of Care Bears Big Wish...lets just say it's worn out already.   DH & I could do without ever seeing that thing again, but she LOVES it!   Looks like I'll be shopping for some new DVDs for Easter - ugh!
  • Options

imageRenee72305:
    Thanks!  My aunt gave her the DVD of Care Bears Big Wish...lets just say it's worn out already.   DH & I could do without ever seeing that thing again, but she LOVES it!   Looks like I'll be shopping for some new DVDs for Easter - ugh!

do you have netflix? There are a bunch of movies on there. (including big wish). target usually has a couple $5 care bears dvds.. And if you search online you can usually find most of them pretty cheap.  And we get them from the library too!

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"