Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

XP Convertible Carseat

Also posted on 9-12. Can y'all recommend your convertible carseats? Originally, DH and I were going to buy the Graco MyRide 65 for DS and changed our minds and bought the Chicco Keyfit 30 infant seat. I don't remember why I liked the Graco MyRide, but we have really liked the Chicco Keyfit. I'm dooing mor research, but I love hearing what other moms have to say. And if it matters, we own a Mazda3 and a GMC Yukon. I know that this is asked a million times, so I really appreciate your responses!

Re: XP Convertible Carseat

• Options
    We have the Britax Marathon 70 and have liked it so far. It's kind of big, but many convertible carseats are. My husband did a lot of research on ratings, etc. and that's what we ended up with. It's a nice carseat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagenrb4576:
    We have the Britax Marathon 70 and have liked it so far. It's kind of big, but many convertible carseats are. My husband did a lot of research on ratings, etc. and that's what we ended up with. It's a nice carseat!

Ooops! We have the Britax Boulevard 70, not the Marathon! Sorry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we chose ours, we went to BRU and took them each down from the shelves and put them on the bench seat provided in the carseat section.  We kind of roughhoused them and tried to adjust them and did stuff that we were going to have to do to our own carseat.  I had my mind set on the Evenflo one but felt like it seemed kind of flimsy.  We went with the Britax Boulevard and we love it.  Plus, our MD office strongly recommends Britax for some reason too.  Good luck in your hunt.  Also, the BRU we went to let us take the carseat we were considering out to our car to check for fit.
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This site of car seat techs has a good list of recommended seats with lots of info.  Just scroll down to the convertible section.  We have a Britax Boulevard 70 and I really like it.  It's easy to use and install, DS is comfy in it, and it has high RF limits.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second katcarls link for the recommended seats. I recommend the same link to people all the time. I personally love the seat in my car. I have the Britax Roundabout 50 Classic. You can find it at Target for $150 right now! The MyRide is a great seat as well that isn't too expensive, and your child will be comfortable RFing in it for a long time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the replies! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"