July 2012 Moms
Options

Mcdonalds vent and warning about UTI(might be tmi)

The baby hates anything milky or creamy so I was surprised tonight when I was craving a milkshake. so I took my happy butt to mcdonalds waited in the drive thru for 10 mins and then wait another 5 min for them to take my order. which I didn't mind to much because I really wanted the milkshake. then of course when I tell the drivethru person what I want she informs me the milkshake machine is broken and will not be fixed untill friday. all I wanted was a damn milkshake and they could have at least put up a sign warning people it was broken. needless to say I went home milkshakeless.

Also two weeks ago I had a lovely UTI that I didnt even know I had untill I went to the bathroom and looked down and saw blood in the toilet. lots and lots of blood. so after my intial freaking out I calmed down enough to realize that it had to have been in my urine. so I called the doctor at the hospital and they said it was probably just a uti and to come in the next day so they could test my urine and give me some meds. I have had several UTI before and have had the cramping spasms and the frequent urination. But this time the only symptom was the blood In my urine. nothing else. which was really weird but the doctor said everything was fine and gave me some meds. Ive been taking cranberry pills everyday since just as a preventive measure so I dont get anymore. I did not like seeing all the blood everytime I went to the bathroom. well thats all thanks for listening

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mcdonalds vent and warning about UTI(might be tmi)

• Options

Yeah I learned last pg that UTI's while pg feel completely different aka. no symptoms at all. I had blood in toilet last pg. This pg, still symptom-less UTI's happening. Well except for major cramping and lower back pain which made me think I was going into labor!!

Cranberry never worked for me so I was placed on an antibiotic for the duration of my last pg. 

Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"