Military Families
Options

Anyone in San Diego?

Hey all...just looking to see if anyone is in San Diego?

Re: Anyone in San Diego?

• Options
    DH and I are here in San Diego but headed to Japan in a few months. We are TTC our first. Welcome to the boards!
    TTC our first Navy baby! Me:27 DH:30, together since 8/2003, Married on 7/2006
    9/26/10 stopped BCP and started TTC.
    9/2011 referred to RE. All blood work normal and DH's SA=normal results
    11/2011 HSG=both tubes clear
    One natural (monitored) cycle of Clomid, 50mg 2/2012= BFN
    Getting ready for first IUI, 3/2012 received orders to Japan! (postponed IUI)
    5/2012 Moved to Japan, fought Tricare for months over referral (no fertility treatment on our military base) for Japanese RE out in town!
    8/2012 Started seeing new RE
    9/2012, post coital test= hostile cervical fluid, (finally) moving on with first IUI!
    9/29/2012 IUI #1+trigger= BFN
    10/27/2012 IUI #2+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    11/28/2012 IUI #3+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    12/28/2012 IUI#4+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger=BFN
    2/1/2013 IUI#5+injectables+trigger=BFN
    3/2013 IUI#6+injectables+trigger=???
  • Options

We are in San Diego! Hubby is on a ship at 32nd street, and we are here for another year! Are you here? Or moving here soon?

Feel free to PM me any time!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetlalli7106:
    DH and I are here in San Diego but headed to Japan in a few months. We are TTC our first. Welcome to the boards!

Where in Japan are you headed?  We came back from there almost two years ago...We were in Atsugi, but I used to live in Yokosuka and Okinawa... 

• Options
    imagekfdecarie:

We are in San Diego! Hubby is on a ship at 32nd street, and we are here for another year! Are you here? Or moving here soon?

I'm here...we are at North Island...he's squadron.  I'm from here, just don't know anyone else that is pregnant or trying to get pregnant.... 

• Options
    imageDiannadb:
    imagekfdecarie:

I'm here...we are at North Island...he's squadron.  I'm from here, just don't know anyone else that is pregnant or trying to get pregnant.... 

We are both from the Bay area originally! And as you can see currently expecting #1! I don't know any one else preggers here, and I only have one other friend in the area, sort of! lol My hubby is navy, and in port for a bit! Which is amazing! although you would never know he was home with him gone by 6am and not home until 8 or 9 every night! Gotta love the military!

How long have you been back? Here for a bit?

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options

My husband is from Central Cali...we are expecting baby #2.  We had baby number 1 almost 7 years ago!  Huge gap!  Yeah, my husband's alarm goes  at like 4 am.  We should be here for a bit, at least until after the baby is born in September.  Maybe longer...we'll see...  I like being here though because my parents are here to help with our son.

• Options
    imageDiannadb:

imagetlalli7106:

Where in Japan are you headed?  We came back from there almost two years ago...We were in Atsugi, but I used to live in Yokosuka and Okinawa... 

We are headed to Yokosuka and will be there for three years. We are super excited since we've always wanted to do an overseas tour!

TTC our first Navy baby! Me:27 DH:30, together since 8/2003, Married on 7/2006
    9/26/10 stopped BCP and started TTC.
    9/2011 referred to RE. All blood work normal and DH's SA=normal results
    11/2011 HSG=both tubes clear
    One natural (monitored) cycle of Clomid, 50mg 2/2012= BFN
    Getting ready for first IUI, 3/2012 received orders to Japan! (postponed IUI)
    5/2012 Moved to Japan, fought Tricare for months over referral (no fertility treatment on our military base) for Japanese RE out in town!
    8/2012 Started seeing new RE
    9/2012, post coital test= hostile cervical fluid, (finally) moving on with first IUI!
    9/29/2012 IUI #1+trigger= BFN
    10/27/2012 IUI #2+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    11/28/2012 IUI #3+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    12/28/2012 IUI#4+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger=BFN
    2/1/2013 IUI#5+injectables+trigger=BFN
    3/2013 IUI#6+injectables+trigger=???
  • Options
    imagetlalli7106:
    imageDiannadb:

imagetlalli7106:

We are headed to Yokosuka and will be there for three years. We are super excited since we've always wanted to do an overseas tour!

How exciting!  We would really like to go back someday...I've lived there three times in my life and it feels like home there...I actually grew up on Yokosuka...7 years!!  I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did! 

• Options

hey there ladies!

I am here in San Diego as well with DH who is at 32nd St as well.

Same to you... please feel free to PM me!  We need to stick together!

:) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Another with a husband at 32nd St.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board