November 2012 Moms
Options

So, how's everyone feeling so far?

Hey Ladies, 

So what symptoms are you experiencing so far? I am currently thirsty, and a bit tired, but mostly, full and a little crampy in lower abdomen, but I mostly have sore breasts. 

So what do you all have so far? 

ETA: I keep getting really cold randomly, if I sit down for any length of time. I'm really not sure if its related or not, but I keep joking with DH that all my blood is in my ute, and therefore not in my feet.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So, how's everyone feeling so far?

• Options

Hey Amanda!

I'm super tired, a little crampy, tender boobs, and kinda nauseous so far today.

• Options
    I have very sore breasts, they've been like that for a few days. I broke out with acne over the weekend and I've been crampy for the last two days. Other than that no real symptoms.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For me, it is just major fatigue, somewhat sore breasts, and I have to pee every 5 minutes. I am driving myself crazy because with my last pregnancy I had every symptom imaginable early on with the exception of sickness. That kicked in at exactly 6 weeks. Then again, I am 60 pounds lighter than I was with my last pregnancy so that might have something to do with that.
  • Options
    Not too many symptoms so far.. tender breasts, tired, (tmi) a bit gassy Embarrassed and.. a couple quick flashes of nausea.  That's all for now.
  • Options

Tired, so so tired.  Also dizzy.  But that's it.

I'm 4w2d, just too lazy/superstitious to put up a ticker yet...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a little bit of nausea yesterday, and by the end of the evening I was bone-tired. Not much else yet, though.
    DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • Options

Morning ladies!

So far, sore breast & crazy sensitive nipples (not good), bloating, fatigue, super tired, can't get enough to drink, little waves of nausea, full feeling in my ute with some mild pulling sensations, and awful gassiness that could seriously go toe to toe with an old man & win lol. My DH is getting a kick out of it....me....not so much! Oh did I forget the awful stuffy nose?!!!

I'm just praying that the hurling doesn't ensue anytime soon. At least let it wait a few more weeks right?!!!

BTW, orange juice is amazing lol...(currently downing the glass)

• Options
    I feel pretty good so far. No m/s but I am really sleepy more often and I can smell EVERYTHING!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had tender breasts, cramping (but only when I'm laying down--weird), some smell sensitivity, and a bit of nausea after my bigger meals. I don't know what exactly to call it, but I also have been having what feels like burps, but they have substance to them. It doesn't feel like throwing up, so I don't think it's that, but I guess it could be.
  • Options

I was sick this morning and have been struggling to eat anything today. I'm also a bit achey so I'm not sure if it's morning sickness or a mild dose of the flu. I'm hoping it's the flu rather sickness this early on.  

Baby Elf due October 28 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I was sick this morning and have been struggling to eat anything today. I'm also a bit achey so I'm not sure if it's morning sickness or a mild dose of the flu. I'm hoping it's the flu rather than sickness this early on.  

Baby Elf due October 28 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had camping the first day I got my BFP and the day after. I have twinges here and there. REALLY SORE boobs, super tired, and hungry all the time....I've actually been craving steak and fresh fruit lol.
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Options
    imageAmandaBoud2011:

ETA: I keep getting really cold randomly, if I sit down for any length of time. I'm really not sure if its related or not, but I keep joking with DH that all my blood is in my ute, and therefore not in my feet.  

I keep getting cold randomly too! And I am usually the LAST person to be cold; hot blooded, instead.

So far, I feel really good. Bloated/ fat feeling, kind of tender boobs, though after a boob reduction 6 years ago I'm not really certain what to expect there. Unusual nipple sensitivity was one of the first signs that I might be pregnant! But other than that, I'm a little... scared? worried? thrilled? with the lack of symptoms so far. I've read that the nausea/ fatigue usually sets in at 6 weeks, so I'm trying to get a lot of work done in advance!

"Oh for sh!ts sake."- my 84 year old grandma. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Cramping seems to be over for the most part (I had a lot of it from ovulation until about 10dpo).  Sense of smell definitely heightened.  Nausea starting to set in (I'm so worried about this--I was so sick for my entire previous pregnancy).  Stuffy nose.  And OH GOD the fatigue.

Right now I'm loving every second, though.  Because right now, sick=sticky bean! 

• Options
    My boobs hurt so bad that I almost prefer to wearing a bra nonstop!  I also have been really crampy and overly emotional!  I am praying that the emotional parts pass by quickly!!!
    BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I didnt have any symptoms that lead me to believe I was pg except some good temps. The last 2 pregnancies I had crazy sensitive nips. This one, nothing except for a lack of AF symptoms.

At 4w5d today I dont feel bloated and my boobs have just now started to feel heavy and sore. I have constant bloody nose (not dripping, but if I blow my nose--there is blood) and I am gassy. Not the most attractive pregnancy symptoms Embarrassed

I am also waking up way early and craving OJ like crazy.

This time is so so different than the last two times...let's hope it keeps going that way.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Hi ladies :). My nose is so stuffy, breasts are swollen and sore and nipples are really sensitive, and some nausea. Other than that I feel pretty good. Just completely terrified something is going to go wrong. :( 
    TTC #1 2009-2012. BFP IUI #2 Feb. 2012 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

*knock on wood* as I type this. I have been feeling really good. I actually feel a little guilty that I am not trying to get more done because I am sure the fatigue will kick in soon. 

My boobs are heavy and sore. And I had cramps around the time I was supposed to get AF, but haven't had much since then. I am also a little bloated/gassy sometimes, especially at the end of the day.

• Options

I'm always thirsty and cannot drink enough, I've had some cramping and nausea after I eat (always). I'm also developing a bit of a stuffy nose...great.

Ready to get my blood drawn this afternoon!!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    imageKimberet:

I'm always thirsty and cannot drink enough, I've had some cramping and nausea after I eat (always). I'm also developing a bit of a stuffy nose...great.

Ready to get my blood drawn this afternoon!!!

GL on your blood draw!

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

Not really anything notable.  A little crampy and peeing all the time.  :-)

PS: My ticker is based off my last missed period.  I'm pretty sure I'm more like 4.5 weeks.  

• Options

Well, the bewbs are a little sore, I'm a little gassy, and breaking out like crazy.  I had a bit of heartburn before I went to sleep last night, but today's been ok.

I also have little twinges and pulls in my stomach, and I'm really excited about them because I don't remember having any last time.  

• Options
    Some light cramping on and off, boobs slightly sore, starting today i've been super emotional - i've cried like 10x already - and not for any good reason! the worst is that i've been unable to get good sleep for about a week now - crazy dreams and i wake up a bunch of times in the night. anyone else having that? i dont know if its hormones or just my crazy worrying mind. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Tired, crampy, gassy, acne break out and my boobs have gotten bigger. Little twinges of nausea but nothing too bad yet.

• Options
    No symptoms here, I feel perfectly fine
    Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Options

My boobs are honestly so sore and up a cup size. Last night I had a major sense of smell issue, I had cooked some pancetta with our dinner, at and then fell asleep on the coach. When I woke up the smell of pancetta was making me gag. It was so strong and so awful! Other than that I feel great. In a twisted way I wish I would start getting some morning sickness for some confirmation of what is going on in my belly.  I know I will regret saying that soon though :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"