Northern California Babies
Options

Happy Tuesday! Poll

Re: Happy Tuesday! Poll

• Options
    I'm going running today after work.  I just started running again and it's awesome.  I love being able to clear my head and the 30-45 minutes away from my hectic life is really good for my soul.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS # 1 started preschool this morning, he did great when I dropped him off.  Hoping this was a good move and he thrives there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Tuesday is going to be awesome because I get to leave work early today to take Rose to her 9 month check up. Any excuse to leave work early is good for me, lol.
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options

imageMommySteph2009:
    DS # 1 started preschool this morning, he did great when I dropped him off.  Hoping this was a good move and he thrives there.

YAY for B!  And hugs to you S!

• Options
    The family is coming over to have dinner and celebrate my b-day (which was yesterday).  Cake will be involved!
  • Options

After last semester with 7 classes and copious amounts of homework every single night this semester is a breeze except for like today I feel like I am forgetting to do homework and am missing assignments but I am not.  It is just because I am so used to having too much that not having anything feels awkward and it is AWESOME.

I just ran into one of my favorite Professors, the one who guided me through the MA application process and who I have asked if she would be me advisor should I be accepted and it was the first time in weeks that we have been able to talk about things other than the MA because the application is in and that stress is over.  It feels good to be able to have a low stress conversation (she never stressed me but the process was stressful).

I feel really good about my application and I feel really good about my chances.  So today I feel awesome.   

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekfishie:
    The family is coming over to have dinner and celebrate my b-day (which was yesterday).  Cake will be involved!

yummy!  I hope you have a wonderful time with family tonight. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"