Boston Babies

Pediatrican Newton/ Metrowest area

I am looking for a pediatrician who admits to Newton/ Welesely. We currently live in West Roxbury, and I work in Natick, so hopefully somewhere in the middle (newton, weston)

Thanks!

Re: Pediatrican Newton/ Metrowest area

• There is a practice right on Rte 30, I believe on the Newton/Weston Line.  It might be Weston Pediatrics.  I don't go there but have a friend that does and I believe they refer to NW.
    3 failed IUIs, 1 successful IVF Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimage
  • We live in West Roxbury too, and go to Newton Wellesley Pediatrics and see Dr. Elkhort. He is great. They are located in Newton Wellesley Hospital (where he was born).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Pediatric Assoicagtes of Wellesley, which is right on rt. 30, by the entrance to the Pike and 128.  So far we have been very happy.  They are open everyday of the year and we have never had to wait for more than 5 min.  We see Dr. Melkonian who is currently out on maternity leave. 
  • Weston Pediatrics - I love it there!  Right off Rt 20, very close to the 95 exit. I personally highly recommend it there.
  • We go to Milana Stavitsky at https://www.universal-pediatrics.com/ she is great! She is associated with Newton-Wellesley 
  • blanidblanid member
    We live in West Roxbury too and go to Dedham Medical Associates. Dr. Medura, she is a young mother of 3 year old twins, we love her.  The location is in norwood, but also offices in Dedham.
    :)
  • we also use Pediatric Associates of Wellesley in Weston, right on rt 30. their hours are unbeatable and their staff are great. They refer/cover to NWH or Children's for any medical issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"