Parenting
Options

Anyone watching The Bachelor tonight?

I know, I am so lame, but I am so excited to see it tonight! I hate, hate, hate Courtney! I hope she goes. I was really routing for Kacie B......
Julian David 8/7/06 and Isabella Mia 5/14/09

Re: Anyone watching The Bachelor tonight?

• Options

Embarrassed I will. But I use this as time for me to fold the laundry I didn't get to fold on Sunday. Plus, I need the mindless time. And it's a trainwreck. But Ben is SO boring.

• Options
    imagepeekaboo716:

Embarrassed I will. But I use this as time for me to fold the laundry I didn't get to fold on Sunday. Plus, I need the mindless time. And it's a trainwreck. But Ben is SO boring.

Ditto all of this.  TONS of laundry to fold and the perfect show for it! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be watching, although I CANNOT stand Ben and think these women would be better off dating a dishrag- more personality.
    Nadia Irene 8/13/07 Reid Owen 8/18/09
  • Options
    Yes, even though I stumbled upon who won when I googled that b!tch Courtney (I was playing catch up with the show). I will watch anyway just because I am stunned at how unbelievably stupid that Ben guy is...wow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ben is going to be at a local grocery store here on Thursday and I'm fighting the urge to go and tell him what a lame idiot he is!  I can't stand Courtney and cannot believe he is so naive.  I can't wait to see after the final rose, and he will be single and all the women can be like "dude, we told you."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"