Cleveland Babies

Newborn photos

Will you all be having your little ones photo's taking? If so where will you go a big retail place like olan mills? Or a local professional photographer. There is also the ones at the hospitals? Just curious on what most mothers want.

Re: Newborn photos

• We have a great photographer that we used for DS and will be having come out to the house for this LO. It is so nice and convenient to have it done in your home when you don't have to worry about getting out with a newborn.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • We used (and still do!) a local pro photographer who always comes to our home, or wherever we want. As my LO is getting older, we've actually had the last 2 sessions at a local park.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I highly recommend using a pro photographer. I wish I would have years ago. I just started into photography a year ago and pro photographers are the way to go.
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am a photographer as well but havent had the best experience with my own children. I will be having a pro photographer come to the hospital the day after I have my little guy. Oh course I will use my little guy for practicing my newborn skills!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"