High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Daily Bed Rest Check-In (MON) 02/27/12

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Sorry about no post on Friday, but I could not get TB to load all day. 

1. What are you doing/do you want to do for your LO's nursery?

2. What baby item are you most looking forward to using?

3. What baby item do people recommend that you think is unnecessary?

4. Updates & vents

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In (MON) 02/27/12

• Options

Friday felt like the longest day because TB wasn't loading. Sad

1. What are you doing/do you want to do for your LO's nursery? LO's nursery is done in a woodlands theme. It's a baby room/guest room since we have a tiny house. Here's some photos, I'm so proud of the fox, deer and squirrel I made in the white frames.

2. What baby item are you most looking forward to using? I'm excited to use the newborn onesies and pajamas. I completely forgot how tiny newborns can be.

3. What baby item do people recommend that you think is unnecessary? Can't really think of anything at the moment.

4. Updates & vents I'm being induced on Wednesday! Can't wait to meet the little man!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Sorry about no post on Friday, but I could not get TB to load all day. 

1. What are you doing/do you want to do for your LO's nursery? 

We are doing a farm animal theme, walls are painted a soft minty green... I can't wait to get started on decorating! 

2. What baby item are you most looking forward to using? Probably my wraps/slings I ordered... I'm going to attempt to baby wear :)

3. What baby item do people recommend that you think is unnecessary? Diaper Genie... Yuck.. A weeks worth of diapers in one spot 

4. Updates & vents - another level 2 u/s and NST... Possibly finding a new MFM

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What are you doing/do you want to do for your LO's nursery?  We are doing a dinosaur theme.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. What baby item are you most looking forward to using?  I love my diaper bag this time, and I am also really excited about the double stroller.

3. What baby item do people recommend that you think is unnecessary?  With DS1, everyone told us we needed a bunch of those swaddle wraps, but DS hated them.  We'll see if this baby likes them, otherwise they were a huge waste of money!

4. Updates & vents DS1 is sick and has been very fussy all day.  DH had to stay home from work to take care of him and has been really grumpy because of it.  Let's just say that today has not been a good day for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    imagekccq9:

1. What are you doing/do you want to do for your LO's nursery? LO's nursery is done in a woodlands theme. It's a baby room/guest room since we have a tiny house. Here's some photos, I'm so proud of the fox, deer and squirrel I made in the white frames.

2. What baby item are you most looking forward to using? I'm excited to use the newborn onesies and pajamas. I completely forgot how tiny newborns can be.

3. What baby item do people recommend that you think is unnecessary? Can't really think of anything at the moment.

4. Updates & vents I'm being induced on Wednesday! Can't wait to meet the little man!

That is so cute!  It looks a lot like what we have in DS1's room.  Did you get the carter's bedding set?  I love that you made your own wall art, those are really cool.  Good luck on Wednesday!

• Options

Hi ladies, I heard that each day you stay pregnant saves the baby 2-3 NICU days. Nice work staying pregnant!

1. What are you doing/do you want to do for your LO's nursery? Not sure - we will probably set-up his crib in our guest room. Longer term, we really need to buy a bigger house.

2. What baby item are you most looking forward to using? Second-time mom here, so nothing really...

3. What baby item do people recommend that you think is unnecessary?  Bumpers and diaper genies.

4. Updates & vents Good appointment today, though it was another rough weekend in terms of contractions. Love my ute :/

BFP #1 May 2008: live miscarriage at 12.5 weeks
    BFP #2 February 2009: Beautiful baby girl born at 33weeks 5days after 8 weeks of PTL, hospital bedrest and mag sulfate
    BFP #3 September 2010: miscarried at 6.5 weeks
    BFP #4 January 2011: Cerclage placed at 12.5 weeks, live miscarriage at 14 weeks RPL testing May 2011 - FOUND Factor V Leiden and slight autoimmune issues! Never so excited to have something wrong with me!
    BFP #5 August 2011: Aspirin and Lovenox - trying one more time!IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    imageLoribelle73:
    imagekccq9:

That is so cute!  It looks a lot like what we have in DS1's room.  Did you get the carter's bedding set?  I love that you made your own wall art, those are really cool.  Good luck on Wednesday!

Thanks Loribelle! We didn't get the whole carter's set, but I found a crib sheet on Baby SuperMall with all the little foxes, bears and leaves (forest friends is the name). So cute, I love the little woodland animals! Did you get the whole set? I debated about it, but decided against since we didn't use the bumper when DD was born. For some reason, the second pic isn't coming through...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We did get the whole set for DS1.  They have changed it some since then, but I just love the little animals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"