Secondary IF
Options

Beta # 1

Hello,

First I do not hope that I am offending anyone by posting my BFP and my Beta as I am not as frequent poster as I woudl like to be. I was told on TTTC that you needed to post so much to post your BFP, and that I should leave the board and go to success after IF. I plan on going there however, I am very nervous as I suffered a m/c 3 months ago. I was looking for the support that I see so many others get and that I have tried to offer.

This was my 9th round of Clomid and Trigger and my 2nd IUI. Today my Beta was 121 (does that seem high) on 13dpo. I did have 3-4 folis so who knows. I am catiously excited!

Take care,

Tanya

June 2004 BFP Aug 2005 Steven James Born TTC#2 Since July 2009 TI and Clomid BFP M/C Sept 2010 (Only with me for 10 weeks in my heart forever) IUI # 4 BFP!! Due 11/5/12 Praying for my sticky babies!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Beta # 1

• Options

Sounds like a great beta! I wouldnt say too high! Congrats!! keep us posted and I hope this is your take home baby!!  I love seeing all these BFP's so great!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Options

On the TTTC board most are yet to have one baby so when someone posts a BFP and they already have another kid that is really hard on them.

Congrats on your BFP I know the feelign of being scared. That is where I am at right now. I am a 2nd round clomid BFP!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"