C-sections
Options

post c shaving

How long did you wait to shave around your incision?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: post c shaving

• Options
    I waited a while, 7-8 weeks. I was worried about aggravating the area.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I waited 2-3 weeks...only going over it once to avoid any cuts.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I waited about 3 1/2 weeks. I shaved as close as I could to it in the shower and then used my husbands electric razor Indifferent to actually go over the incision. I was so nervous it was going to grab a stitch and unzip my whole incision (totally not possible, I know) even though the stitches are under the skin. But, the electric razor did the trick.
  • Options
    Exactly what I've been wondering!!! I haven't its driving me nuts - 3 weeks pp
  • Options
    I waited a long long time. I was totally freaked out about shaving over the delicate skin and... I don't know what could possibly have happened. Next time I'll use clippers to go over the scar sooner.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options
    I shaved as close as possible then about 3 weeks I shaved over it. I did it lightly bc I didnt want to open it or something. Now I freely shave over it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    I waited a few weeks and it felt really weird and a little painful. It's been 4 1/2 months now and I still hate to shave over it!!
    BFP - 02/05/10 no heartbeat found at 8 weeks on 03/02/10 Partial M/C - 03/17/10 D&C 03/23/10 BFP - 02/05/11 Make yourself at home baby :)Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"