Central Florida Babies
Options

Kid Get Togethers?

We just moved back to the area (I grew up here in Orlando) and we are trying to find friends with kids.  Lots of our friends here don't have kids yet, and we would love to find more kids for our girls to play with.  Is anyone in the East Orlando area?  Interested in trying to meet up some time?

Re: Kid Get Togethers?

• Options
    There is a group through Orlando Health called Moms meeting Moms, you can cal 321-baby for information. I met many moms through this group.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Email me at amandalucc @ hotmail.com....I have some info for you. =) I don't want to put it "out there" for all of the world to see for the crazies that might be out there.

Also I'm in East Orlando and I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old and I have trouble going very far with them but would love to do playdates. I have a fenced in back yard in Avalon Park and my girl loves bubbles, chalk, and just being around other kids usually!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i have 2 year old son hes name is santiago we in the east orlando area we have a annual pass to seaworld maybe we can all go together and im free on weekends he has daycare preschool every day monday threw friday and therapy in the nights 3 times a week 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    whats the rest of the numbers to it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"