Baby Showers
Options

Baby Shower Venue..Help!

Hello everyone!!! I live around Houston,Tx and my mother is hosting my baby shower! I'm really excited except for the fact that my mother is not a party planner. LOL We've been trying to come up with places to have a baby shower...we don't like the idea of restaurants (seems impersonal to us)! Ideally she's going to have it at the end of July so Texas heat is HOT! Does anyone have any suggestions were we could host the shower? Any help, we would love! :) P.S. I live on the outskirts of Houston. (Woodlands,Spring,Montgomery area)

Re: Baby Shower Venue..Help!

• Options
    Try your local board here-and check the Knot local board for bridal shower venues as well. Good luck!
  • Options
    I also suggest checking with your local board (also local bridal board) since those posters will know of specific locations.  Also check with your city's chamber of commerce.  They will know places that a lot of people don't think of (fire halls, senior centers, churches that rent out their facilities, etc).  Also, if you know anyone who lives in a complex that has a "club house" or a member of the VFW, etc. (usually a member has to rent the space).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure of locations in your area but I am having my shower at a hotel (Hyatt) in the meeting room.  Very affordable and its a very nice room.  You may want to look at hotels in your area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"