July 2011 Moms
Options

CP- Swings

I remember reading a post recently that a lot of you Moms are taking your kiddos to the park which I think is great! Do you let your babies swing in the baby swings yet? [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CP- Swings

• Options
    We took Lena once so far and she absolutely loved it! I cannot wait until we go again.
  • Options

Yes! He loves it so much! These are a few pictures from today.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSchnooks88:

Yes! He loves it so much! These are a few pictures from today.

This is too adorable! He looks like he is having an absolute ball. Made me smile :)  

• Options
    Yes, we go every day.
  • Options

We have never gone, but I would (it rains too much).  I let her ride the carousel at the mall yesterday :) She loved it!!

image Please excuse how awful I look in the pic, I didn't know I was going to be part of it...I was just holding on to DD! :P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I can't even really see you in the pic lol

We have the baby swing for our swing set and Nick loves it. Timmy loves to push Nick on the swings lol

• Options
    Voted no because it is to frickin' cold here for swings outside but if it was nice, we would be at the park all the time! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SS because we just haven't been able to go to the park yet, but I would definitely take her on the swings! Can't wait till it gets warm enough to go! :)

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Absolutely!  This was taken a couple weeks ago when we had a freak warm streak.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We go on the swings, but DS isn't a big fan.  He sticks his arms out straight, tenses up, and then eventually screams.  Sad
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Colin loves the swings!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"